Project Management Specialist (NPD)
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Execution of NPD projects related to product and/or packaging within PLM system
- Project coordination in collaboration with different stakeholders at all sourcing locations
- Tracking progress of the projects and providing project’s status to the Line Manager and Market
- Preparation of preliminary info required for Project Initiation
- Coordinating bar-codes assignment process from Market side
- Organizing and leading projects’ kick-off meetings under the responsibility of Project Manager role
- Managing the end to end New Product Development process ensuring timely execution of all projects
- Tracing project timelines against plan and ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of any delays and issues
- Taking responsibility for PLM related questions and providing support to the markets assigned with PLM related issues
- Providing technical support within artworks development proves: coordinating Production Design development, tracking layouts development, supporting Brand Groups with Market simulations
- Analyzing competitor product and pack initiatives and investigating/proposing alternatives in-line with strategy
- Taking part in ASP process by supporting Line Manager with estimated OTC calculation
- University Degree (Economics, Statics or Finance or Marketing preferred)
- Marketing background
- 1+ years of experience in FMCG, Marketing or project management roles, with proven track record in cross-functional projects
- Good interpersonal and project management skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken); any other language will be an asset
- Strong experience and knowledge of packaging and product development
- Proficient MS Office and Product Lifecycle Management skills are nice to have