Praca: AML Data Analyst
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Close collaboration with global delivery organization within a data science focused team
- Work with subject matter experts in CCRO Chief Operating Officer, Financial Crimes Compliance, IT and Operations teams to monitor source data systems, identify and associate data attributes from source systems with AML system internal codes
- You will partner with Operations and IT teams to anticipate changes to data delivery mechanism or attributes, the way attribute codes are used in the context of processing payments or securities transactions
- Maintain AML feed verification database and transaction code mappings, record any changes and collaborate with Operationos, IT and Transaction Monitoring teams to realize the necessary IT and process changes in a controlled way
- Close collaboration with the firms data quality teams to identify changes and track impact of improvement measures
A challenging role for you as Data Analyst within Financial Crime Compliance department in one of the biggest investment bank in the world.
The role is part of Transaction Monitoring program and aims to lead, drive project progress and deliver solutions, which fulfill the regulatory requirements set by various global regulators regarding anti-money laundering (AML).