Praca: Associate Software Developer
Syncron empowers the worlds leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences, while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry leading investments in research and development, to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncrons award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators. For more information, visit syncron.com.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team building complex cloud products for enterprises. Working in a small team dedicated to a particular product or its building block, your task will be to design solutions, write excellent code and review code written by others.
- Design new functionalities and solutions to problems.
- Implement in Java both back-end services and user-facing features.
- Participate in development scope planning, issue prioritization and code reviews.
- Ability to write clean, readable and maintainable code.
- Perfect command of any object-oriented or functional language (Java preffered but not required).
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or being during last years of studies.
- Availability to work at least 32 hours per week.
- Knowledge of relational databases is a plus.
- Familiarity with Hibernate or Spring is a plus.