We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Functional and labor budget: Calculation and analysis of labor budget including the regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget. Propose solutions for budget calculation automation.
- HR data: Preparation of regular external and internal HR reports (JSOX-reports, Quarterly & Annual HR Dashboards, Headcount).
- Reporting coordination: Ensure effective communication with the Finance department to guarantee the accurate provision of HR data regarding HC, salary, bonus, benefits. Perform final check of additional payments to GBS Rewards team to control their accuracy and timely execution.
- Surveys and labor market analysis. Participation in the external and internal labor market and compensation surveys, provide summaries and analysis of market and GBS data.
- University degree (economics or finance is preferable)
- 2 years of working experience in financial, budgeting position
- Experience in budgeting - must have
- Very good analytical skills
- Advanced English, fluent Polish
- Excellent PC user (Excel, Word, PP)
- Knowledge of SAP HR is an advantage