Business Process Modeller in Transaction Monitoring Area [rekrutacja online]
- If you have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Banking, Risk, Compliance, and/or Information technology,
- If you have ability to make complex issues simple and easy to understand,
- If you have ability to visualize complex issues in a understandable way,
- If you have ability to connect the business requirements to a process/solution,
- If you are able to understand the business (compliance/risk) perspective and IT perspective,
- If you have strong analysis skills,
- If you have experience in MS Excel to use as Dashboard,
- If you have experience working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and different areas of expertise,
- If you have ability to connect with all levels of expertise and different roles,
- Written English to high level, in particular report, presentation and policy writing styles.
- Expert in his or her product- or service-area,
- Experience with the Transaction Monitoring topic and the related challenges,
- Outgoing and customer focused yet able to determine generic and standardized solutions,
- Strong analysis skills required towards the implications but also towards the business processes,
- Focus on detail and accuracy but also ability to create the overview,
- Is self-starting and takes the analysis lead for the change assigned,
- Experience in Power-BI tooling or comparable BI tools,
- Ability to create the overview not only for his or her service or product area but also building the bigger picture and understanding the overall challenge and impact,
- Ability to support others.
- Please submit your CV in English.
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defense department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardized solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations, as well as supporting the realization of operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. We are looking for colleagues in the area of process management and business analysis. KYC End-2-End Process designs, implements and maintains ING Global Transaction Monitoring processes and process controls that are compliant by design and are based on ING Guidance Standards. When it comes to Financial Economic Crime (FEC) and Risk Management ING needs to evidence having solid procedures in place on the monitoring of transactions made by its customers. You will be focusing on implementing processes to execute rather than only designing them. You are energetic in getting things done. You will work closely together with Business Units and countries within the ING bank.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.