Data Acquisition and Reporting Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
We are looking for a Data Acquisition and Reporting Manager to support our region wide Data Acquisition and Reporting Team. This role will be combining your deep IT knowledge, your business intelligence experience, your strong analytical skills, and service management skills to oversee managing the service delivery of IT service to business functions across P&G.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
- Manage IT service delivery of the Data Acquisition and Reporting Service to business function across sales, marketing, product supply, legal, accounts and logistics.
- Source data from multiple channels and build BI dashboards for partners to gauge valuable insights to assist with strategic decisions.
- Work directly with business users and partners to define business purpose and value.
- Handle a wide variety of strategic and ground-breaking projects sought at achieving the objectives of business growth and preparing the business for the future.
- Constantly look for opportunities to simplify / transform / innovate, reduce cost and increase value for the report portfolio.
- Run the deliverables and contract obligations with one of P&G partners.
- Be responsible for project and portfolio budget.
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability, and grow your career within a Global environment.
We are looking for:
- Strong passion for business and technology and keen to develop a career using IT to transform a business.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and business intelligence experience.
- Preferred technologies: Power BI, Data Bricks, SQL Server on Azure stack.
- Ability to connect with business users and partners to gather user requirements and define business purpose and value.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelors degree.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.