Data Scientist [rekrutacja online]
- You love coding,
- You demonstrate strong programming skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy & scikit-learn), R and SQL,
- You are knowledgable about machine learning techniques,
- You understand the meaning of Random Forests, Nerual Networks and reinforced learning,
- You are able to explain your findings to non-technical audience.
- Experience with PowerBI or other Business Intelligence Tools and Shiny or D3.js are nice-to-haves,
- You have experience in building data products. From inception to production and with your full-stack capabilities you can build a prototype, but also improve an issue within existing models in production.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.The I3 (ING Infra Insights) team is responsible to setup and support the Infrastructure DevOps teams with self-service Analytics capabilities. We believe AIOps is complementary to DevOps and our goal is to shift the traditional IT Infrastructure environment to become a forward looking data driven and predictive infrastructure provider. We are setting the 1st steps in Advanced Analytics within the IT Tech Infrastructure domain. Technical and attractive opportunities are being identified and started. One of the main opportunities is to apply, however also extend our knowledge in the data and systems science area. We have strong IT focus and the squads within Global IT Operation work closely together with Platform and Automation teams within the ING Cloud Area. All elements of IT technology are coming together in our move towards becoming the predictive infrastructure provider. We are unlocking the value of IT data by analysing and modelling events, metrics, alerts and timeseries data. Our teams are on top of huge amounts of IT machine data generated by thousands of systems (physical, virtual and containerized) and networks within our data centres. This data is in direct reach and ready to be turned in actual value. Some examples of this IT machine data: System and security events, Technical Metrics like CPU Disk and memory, Alerts, Vulnerabilities, Backlog records, Problem / Incidents / Change, Configuration data, Logfiles
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice,
Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- You are proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback,
- You have a learning attitude.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Jeżeli w przyszłości, chciałbyś/chciałabyś brać udział w innych rekrutacjach prowadzonych przez ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Katowicach, potrzebujemy Twojej dodatkowej zgody: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przeprowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji.”
W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 2 lat. Wszystkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych znajdziesz tutaj.