Data Scientist, Transaction Monitoring Optimisation - Analytics [rekrutacja online]
- You are experienced Python programmer and very familiar with modules pandas, sklearn, pyspark, numpy,
- You have strong knowledge of Apache Hadoop and Spark,
- You are experienced with writing SQL statements,
- You have experience with statistical inference (e.g. predictive analytics, clustering, Machine Learning Algorithms),
- You are fluent in English speaking and in writing,
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, opinions and present results of analysis to non-technical guidance,
- You are able to support internal and external customers to meet and understand their needs and expectations,
- You have the ability to gain support for ideas and solutions relying on persuasion rather than authority in order to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring AML optimization processes in international financial institutions,
- AML Cerification (ACAMS, ICA).
The resource operates in a team supporting optimisation activities related to our regulatory committed programs, to ensure optimal configuration of the global rule based monitoring systems before go-live. These global systems monitor customer transactions for indicators of financial and economic crime. The tuning, testing and optimization of these systems is a regulatory requirement and requires statistical, investigative, program and operational disciplines to deliver. After go-live the rule based system needs to be calibrated continuously based on analysis conducted by the analytics team. Key elements of the role includes: - Operating in a team of data scientists to simulate the rule based systems and providing relevant events to be investigated by alert investigations team - Provide information to help set thresholds that prevent false negatives to occur and to minimize false positives - Develop and test scenario’s to understand how changes of the parameters of the rule based systems affect effectiveness and efficiency of the alert generation - Investigate and propose additional segmentation to increase productive alerts - Interpret and analyze data problems and guarantee data quality and integrity - Adhere to stringent quality assurance and documentation standards using version control and code repositories (e.g., Git, GitHub, Markdown) - Utilize data visualization tools to deliver insights to stakeholders
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.