Dedicated Wireless Networks Product Management Specialist [rekrutacja online]
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It target leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
Nokia’s strategy for double digit growth in the enterprise business includes a focus on private networks. To achieve the growth target, we need the best private wireless networks portfolio including LTE and 5G radio features and variants.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified candidate to support our Dedicated Wireless Networks business inside MN, as part of our product management team in Strategy and Technology. As an integral part of the Dedicated Wireless Networks team, you will analyze market requirements for all Go-To-Market to define the hardware features and solutions for enterprise focused networks, and work with the customers or other BG portfolio teams to create next generation wireless solution for dedicated networks.
- Translating market requirements into MN hardware and software features and new solutions
- Work closely with the RAN PLM PdM teams inside MN for feature prioritization.
- Aid the feature screening as defined by Nokias FS process.
- Lead cross-functional teams to solve complex customer issues when necessary.
- Work with the customers, Product Management peers, R&D, business development and technical sales to identify, define, promote, and deliver new capabilities for our MN portfolio in dedicated wireless networks
- Build business cases for new business opportunities and obtain executive buy-in for these new initiatives.
- Translate the business strategy into the product requirements through market and customer segmentation, and continuously analyze how our wide MN portfolio can be utilized in the enterprise market.
- Assist on creating overall MN enterprise portfolio strategy.
- Stay up to date on competitive environment and technologies.
- Handle direct customer discussions / workshops.
- Support customer teams with RFQs / RFIs.
- Leverage product strengths and differentiators to support responses to customer inquiries.
- Serve as the internal and external advocate for your product offerings in close collaboration with the sales channels and key customers.
- Support other Product Managers in market analysis, cost/price analysis and forecasting.
- Interlock with Enterprise Sales and Solutions on the radio requirements
Job Competencies & Qualifications
- Proven ability to achieve results in diverse team setting - Over 5 years of telecom product management and/or technical background.
- Deep understanding of LTE and/or 5G NR specifications.
- Knowledge of the 4G/5G radio evolution, telco cloud and E2E solutions.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to a wide variety of audiences, and to define and participate in product demonstrations during customer events.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, plus flexibility to work with tight deadlines.
- Degree in Electrical and/or Computer engineering or relevant field is required.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.