Praca: DevOps Engineer
Syncron empowers the world’s leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences, while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry leading investments in research and development, to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncron’s award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators. For more information, visit syncron.com.
In this role you will seek for innovative ways for facilitating / automating parts of work of other teams. Our Company is working in a SaaS model, providing hosting for customers and the number of our customers is growing fast. You will continuously improve / develop automated processes around deployments, testing, configuration, monitoring to provide reliable solutions. You will work in a small team of 4 – 6 people, in a friendly atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to deal with many interesting technologies.
- Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, build proof of concept applications. Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers individual needs
- Build and maintain the backbone of the Syncron infrastructure based on interconnected AWS and on-premise components
- Build and maintain Ansible playbooks, Jenkins pipelines and shell scripts to automate and deploy AWS and on premise resources and configuration changes
- Collaborate and help build utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow Syncron Engineers to operate safely at high speed and wide scale
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide feedback on customer experience to internal Syncron teams
- Drive communication during critical events
- Work on critical, complex problems that will span multiple AWS services and Syncron products
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Experience in a DevOps team, or experience setting up, maintaining and coordinating the automated patch and configuration management of production servers.
- Experience with Ansible and Jenkins, particularly writing Ansible playbooks and Jenkins pipelines to automate deployment and maintenance of Linux and Windows application servers.
- Programming/scripting with Python, Bash and PowerShell. Other languages a bonus.
- Systems administration (Linux and Windows). Experience with virtualization technologies (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
- Experience managing full 3 tier application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP routing protocols like BGP, VPN configuration