FP&A System Expert
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Owning and managing Corporate FP&A Global Performance Management system
- Managing all data and processes end to end (Month End Close); liaise with Corporate FP&A and Corporate Accounting to ensure the system is performing correctly
- Responsible for data integrity, BW GPM reports, BW GPM/BPC system, Master Data
- Providing support to Corporate and Market/Entity teams
- Supporting the end users and delivering training to business
- Driving project deliverables for FP&A improvement projects (including requirements analysis, testing and change management)
- Assisting Team Lead to manage the governance process and related controls
- Take part in local and global projects upon assignment by Team Lead;
- Have an University Degree (Accounting or Finance)
- Financial qualifications (ACCA or CIMA) is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in financial/management reporting in large multinational organization
- System knowledge: SAP BW/BPC/Analysis knowledge is essential
- A good knowledge of project management
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to adapt during periods of change
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills