HR Administration Junior Specialist with German
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- HR administration for EMEA and Brazilian region
- Preparing necessary documents for employees, i.e. new hires package, employment contracts, work certificates, appendix etc.
- Entering and maintaining correctness of employee records (SAP) – employee data, changes in employment conditions, absences, additional information, etc.
- Maintaining employee documents (personal files)
- Verification of validity of employee documents (expiry dates of contacts and other documents)
- Supports ad hoc projects and task as needed
- Close working relationship with HR BP from the region
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Ability to generate a high importance of correctness and urgency
- Systematic and efficient time management
- Ability to independently handle tasks and assignments
- Effective communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience in HRIS applications is a plus