Intern – Quantitative Analyst at RiskHub [rekrutacja online]
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year student or graduate in the field of Econometrics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or similar,
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and effectively,
- Knowledge of statistical modelling, data science or financial engineering,
- Experience with statistical programming (SAS, Python or R),
- Availability for period June-September 2021,
- Good written and spoken English (at least B2 level).
- Basic knowledge of credit risk (PD, LGD, EAD); or
- Basic knowledge of market risk (VaR, Black Scholes, Monte Carlo); or
- Basic knowledge of data processing (ETL, SQL, Hadoop).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills,
- An independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- The ability to challenge the status quo,
- Great team player.
During the 4 months at ING Tech Poland in Risk Hub you will get a chance to work with experienced modelers, validators and data scientists from Warsaw and Amsterdam. You will prepare a project on one of selected topics from models development, regulations, validation and data processing. At the end of the program you will share your results with the team. The best of students will be offered with a work contract.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.