Junior Consultant/ Consultant - Financial Transformation
What does the team do?
This is a fascinating time for Financial Services Advisory and our firm. While there are significant challenges, the opportunities to lead and reshape the future have never been greater. Clients are placing a premium on the services provided by the advisors they trust. As a global leading professional services and a track-record of delivering market-leading solutions, we work collaboratively with our Clients to develop strong relationships and become their advisors of choice.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Consultant/ Consultant to join our Financial Services Advisory team dedicated to working with KPMGs key clients and their international teams.
- Work as part of a mixed KPMG and Client resource project team to deliver elements of Regulatory and Transformation engagements
- Support the team and contribute to the successful delivery of engagement outputs and Client outcomes
- Build positive and collaborative relationships with KPMG and Client resources
- Facilitate collaborative and fulfilling working environments for the Client and KPMG staff on engagements
- Support senior management with internal operational responsibilities for the team
- Support the management and leadership in developing innovative and Client-focused go-to-market propositions
- University-level education
- At least 2-3 years of overall professional experience in multicultural company
- Any experience in SSC industry will be an asset
- Any experience is migration / post-Brexit transition projects will be an asset
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of German or French will be an asset
- Strong multitasking, organizational skills and interpersonal effectiveness also with different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools in particular Excel (Pivot tables, VLookup, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work in the matrix reporting lines
- Work in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden ones business knowledge
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- The possibility of changing the team through the internal recruitment process
- Permanent possibility of learning and development
- Participation in technical and soft skills trainings,
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Remote work or work from our Warsaw and Cracow offices possible
- Strong team-oriented culture and good atmosphere
© 2020 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMGglobal organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG InternationalLimited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independentmember firms of the KPMG global organization.