Medicover is a leading international healthcare and diagnostic services company with main operations in Poland, Germany, Romania, Ukraine, India and certain other markets in North and Central-East Europe. In Poland, in our clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, gyms and our head office in Warsaw, we hire over fifteen thousand people, who every day do their best to earn trust and deliver a high quality service to our patients and customers.
We currently have a great job opportunity for a person who would like to join Medicover as
- organising meetings and appointments, maintaining the calendar up-to-date
- planning and arranging travels (transport, accommodation, itinerary etc)
- following on planned actions and monitoring deadlines of important tasks and events
- preparing reports, presentations and correspondence if needed
- liaising with managers and staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- taking notes and writing minutes during selected meetings
- minimum 3 years of experience as personal assistant or relevant
- superior prioritization and time management skills
- attention to detail and ability to follow through, combined with strong focus on task delivery
- ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- fluent spoken and written English at C1/C2 level
- proficient in Microsoft Office use (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Employer: we are among market leaders in modern healthcare services with strong business growth perspective and diverse opportunities for growth of careers for our people.
- Workplace: you will experience a friendly work culture, with open communications and low hierarchy.
- Benefits: you will have access to a broad range of flexible benefits, including: private healthcare; sport flexi pass, cafeteria benefits (incl. cinema, theatre tickets, discounts for a variety of products and services), access to Group Life insurance and incident insurance.
- Development: you will have unlimited access to innovative English learning platform and access to a portfolio of interpersonal trainings.
- Wellbeing and social involvement: you will be invited to our well-being programs and to join employee voluntary program run by the Medicover Foundation.