(Senior) Business Analyst (BA) within Global KYC Transaction Monitoring (Lookback Preparation) [rekrutacja online]
- If you have master or bachelor’s degree,
- If you have a working experience as a Business Analyst,
- If you have 3-5 years of working experience in innovation and IT,
- If you have experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes,
- If you have the ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations,
- If you have strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence,
- If you have technical skills (eg. Advanced Excel, some SQL and Python skills, data analysis packages/suites),
- If you have an ability to transform complex KYC requests into simple and concise demands,
- If you have personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment,
- If you have experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change,
- If you have strong analytical, communicative, networking and influencing skills,
- If you are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience in reputable financial services organizations,
- Working experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance,
- Minimal 5+ years with data analysis,
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring applications,
- A proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set.
- Please submit your CV in English.
Customer Journey Expert / Global KYC Business Analyst Post Transaction Monitoring with focus on Lookback preparations. Do you want to play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, and be in the first line of defense against money laundering and terrorist financing? Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst for the Know Your Customer – Post Transaction Monitoring – Lookback preparations team. The Business Analyst (BA) is a role within a squad. The BA plays an important role in the squad on the cooperation between the business and IT part of the squad. As a BA you take an active role in the refinement of the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your AML, data and KYC process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to investigation results.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.