Test Automation Developer / QA Engineer
We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. Currently, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers and business analysts in Warsaw. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
- the law firm
- university degree – preferred technical faculties (this years graduates or final year students are welcome),
- experience in testing business applications,
- experience in creating and performing automatic and manual tests as well as documenting test results,
- knowledge of tools that automate UI tests (e.g. Selenium, CodedUI or similar),
- experience in the preparation of test scenarios and test data,
- very good English language skills enabling reading technical documentation and smooth communication with team members,
- ability to work effectively in a team as well as in a scattered environment.
- participating in the design and implementation of modern business applications for both internal and external clients,
- creating test scenarios,
- keeping project documentation and the course of test up to date,
- performing function tests – both manual and automatic ones,
- participating in software implementation processes as well as cooperating with end-users in terms of ongoing problem solving of their business-related issues.
- nowledge of BDD methodology,
- programming in Microsoft technology(C#, ASP .NET),
- nice to have knowledge about Azure and DevOps,
- knowledge of computer systems architecture.
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors • access to up-to-date technology (Azure cloud, Azure DevOps), • a set of necessary working tools (among others: two monitors, powerful computers, learning platform) • work in agile way
© 2020 KPMG Sp. z o.o. jest polską spółką z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością i członkiem sieci KPMG składającej się z niezależnych spółek członkowskich stowarzyszonych z KPMG International Cooperative („KPMG International”), podmiotem prawa szwajcarskiego. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.