Purchasing Operations Associate with German
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting projects and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Execute the purchasing process for a selection of Market / Factories in the scope of the Warsaw GBS
- Act as a single point of contact to end-users on the full purchasing process
- Ongoing operations: Purchase Request (PR) validation, Purchase Order (PO) creation & modification, Good Receipt - GR/IR follow up
- Process high volumes of PR/PO creation into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with P2P procedures as well as JTI Operating Guidelines
- Keep control over the P2P processes and associated financial impact for specific Markets / Factories in scope
- Have a University degree
- Strong command of German and English (oral and written)
- Strong coordinative and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)