AML Specialist [rekrutacja online]
- You have minimum 2 years of total work experience with a minimum of 6 months experience in AML-Transaction Monitoring investigations,
- You have developed understanding of how money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts,
- You have developed skills in conducting effective TM investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation,
- You have ability to understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance,
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. You can express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools,
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs,
- You are fluent in English, reading and writing.
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch,
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent).
- Experience in reputable financial services organisations.
The main task of Transaction Monitoring teams is analysis of alerts (unusual, atypical activities on clients’ accounts). Apart from the core activities investigators are often involved in additional responsibilities such as update of procedures, quality check of colleagues’ work, trainings or administrative tasks.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Al. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.