Business Analyst, Transaction Monitoring Optimisation – Country Engagement [rekrutacja online]
- If you have bachelor degree or equivalent in business, economics, law or related fields,
- If you have at least 2 years of experience working in financial services industry, preferably with large international financial institutions,
- If you have at least 2 years of experience supporting IT or business related projects,
- If you have experience with operational functions and complex, cross functional program is a plus,
- If you have experience working with an AML Transaction Monitoring solution, understanding of the AML/ CDD/ KYC domain, its key stakeholders and regulations,
- If you have clarity of communication, ability to identify the crucial elements and deliver a clear view of the situation tailored to the audience,
- If you have good understanding of the statistical process and analytics,
- If you are able to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities,
- If you have Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set, healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate,
- If you are excellent in MS office including Excel skills,
- If you are fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Accreditation for project management such as Agile, Prince2 or PMP is preferred,
- Compliance / AML / KYC or related accreditation is another plus.
- Please submit your CV in English
The main objective of Business Analyst role, as a part of Global Transaction Monitoring – Optimisation function, is to actively contribute to Transaction Monitoring systems optimisation initiatives such as Risk User Acceptance Testing and BackTesting for countries in ING Group. Acting as a support for the Country Engagement Managers and Country Engagement Lead, Business Analyst maintains the relationships with internal stakeholders in the Bank across the 1st and 2nd lines of defence to ensure completion of activities effectively, within the plan and with adherence to the applicable methodologies and standards. Key elements of the role include: - Supporting the execution of initial threshold setting for Transactional Monitoring controls (Risk UAT), also managing teams and individuals as appropriate across the Bank and across different countries; - Providing project management support ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of execution to work plans; - Understand statistical processes and analytics and manage their effective use within Risk UAT execution; - Supporting the delivery of key deliverables for the optimization process, such as reporting and issue analysis; - Providing relevant and accurate information to support effective decision-making. Manage documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.