Business Development Representative
Telemedico is one of the biggest providers of medical teleconsultations in Europe that enables 24-hour access to general practitioners and specialists. Our mission is to be the leader in the implementation of telemedicine and, thus, to provide our patients with excellent medical care wherever they are, whenever they need it. We provide consultations in 3 channels: telephone, chat and video and we offer various other telemedicine products for our clients.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Key facts about Telemedico:
100+ B2B clients in 20+ countries
100 000+ consultations a month
- Initiate contact with potential customers through Linkedin, mailing, calling or responding to inquiries generated from marketing.
- Meeting regular goals of organized demo meetings and qualified leads handed off to the sales team.
- Creating and constant updating of lead list / database of potential clients worldwide.
- Effectively work through a lead list, consistently update activity, contact information within the CRM system and support weekly reporting efforts.
- Develop relationships with prospects to uncover their needs through effective questioning and communication.
- Support in developing sales & marketing toolset and workflows.
- Improving and recommending outreach strategies and best practices through testing various outbound strategies.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, scoring, potential, decision-maker, budget, timeline etc.
- Manage client relationships.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (sales, marketing) with proven delivery track record.
- Self starter who is able to operate in a growth environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with Sales Navigator, CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Good understanding of what we do at Telemedico.
- Proficiency in English, other languages (especially Polish, German, French, Russian, Spanish or Italian) will be an asset.
- Experience working with start-up companies is a plus.
- Constant growth & development and possibility to shape the organization and processes.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and achieved KPIs.
- Possibility to get unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
- Employment type: B2B, Permanent.
Data processing agreement By sending a recruitment application to Telmedicin sp. z o.o. (ltd.) with its registered office in 13 Marynarska St (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by your employer / administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
The RODO clause The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC is Telmedicin sp. z o.o. (ltd.) with its registered office in 13 Marynarska St., postcode 02-674, KRS No. 0000516452, telephone +48 22 307 49 94, e-mail: email@example.com
1. The data administrator is responsible for ensuring that their processing complies with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. Your personal data is processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
3. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to carry out the recruitment process.
4. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than 6 months, counting from the beginning of the year in which data on personal data have been recorded.
5. You have the right to request access to your personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove, limit processing, object to their processing and the right to transfer data.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, however the withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing which was made on its basis before the withdrawal of consent. Withdrawal of consent takes place on the basis of a statement made in paper or electronic form.
7. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.
8. Your data will not be shared with third countries or international organization.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing (including profiling).
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for data processing, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.