Construction Engineer (Roads and Hardstands)
For our client, the international leader in the green energy sector, we are currently looking for:
- Concept design of roads and transport routes.
- Concept design of hardstands. assessment of assembly strategy
- Constructability checks of turbine positions, substation location, roads and hardstands as desktop studies.
- Constructability checks of turbine positions, substation location, roads and hardstands in field.
- Order geotechnical investigations in coordination with foundations designer.
- Support in DD (constructability).
- The civil part of the negotiations for cBoP and the TSA.
- Transport assessment
- AutoCad / Microstation
- Civil engineering background
- Fluent English language
- Driving licence
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of wind farm assembly
- Realisation of wind farm at different stages would be an added value
We offer not only a stable job in a well renowned company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts.
- competitive salary - 15.000 - 18.000 PLN
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program