Credit Risk Regulatory Expert (Risk Hub) [rekrutacja online]
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 200 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, market and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw model development team performs model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam.
The developed credit risk models are core to the success of ING and include IRB and IFRS9 models (PD, LGD, EAD) for retail and wholesale portfolios, as well as non-regulatory models. The models are used by all local Risk Management units within ING.
- Advising and quality assurance of the model changes: Applying your expert knowledge in credit risk to ensure models are regulatory compliant.
- Owning and managing key models change processes: Deploying varying model and methodology related guidelines and processes. Owning the helicopter view, analyse models, data and processes, and suggesting effective alternatives for improvements of processes and policies. Communicating and executing required change processes, thereby accelerating delivery of model changes and sustaining regulatory compliance.
- Taking decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and therefore build a trusted relationship with senior management.
- You have an academic degree (MSc or PhD).
- Possess extensive knowledge of/experience with financial risk models, model-related policies and regulations.
- Be fluent in English.
- You have a solid can-do attitude, a desire to create real impact, an eagerness to learn and a fearless approach to any challenge.
- Be a team player: we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the team goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself.
- To hold excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- To adhere to agreed schedules, despite external pressure.
- To have a strong quantitative background and to be an analytical thinker.
- Prior experience/interaction with the competent authorities (e.g. KNF or ECB) or prior experience as internal auditor is required.
- Have extensive knowledge of A-IRB models.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
You will play a leading role in the documentation of internal credit risk models at ING, as an integral part of the group-wide financial risk modelling team. You will take responsibility for:
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Jeżeli w przyszłości, chciałbyś/chciałabyś brać udział w innych rekrutacjach prowadzonych przez ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Katowicach, potrzebujemy Twojej dodatkowej zgody: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przeprowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji.”
W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 2 lat. Wszystkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych znajdziesz tutaj.