Customer Service Representative - Slovak Speaker
Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
On this position you will be responsible for telephone and e-mail technical support of Slovak speaking users of glucose meters – diabetes care equipment.
- Internal promotion opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Working hours MON - FRI, 8.00-16.00
- possibility to work from home
- Native/fluent Slovak
- Ability to communicate in Polish or English
- LAN Internet connection
- Interest in technical issues
- IT literacy (Windows, MS suite)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team work oriented
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Childrens Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR: - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course: - you dont speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.