Nr ref.: APD/DS/remote/11
Data Scientist would be working on data analysis, validation and building Statistical as well as ML models. You would be involved with streamlining code and adding new elements to an existing code so experience with Python and understanding of Machine learning, AI and statistical concepts is a must.
It would be good if you have experience with Optimization, AWS and data visualization.
- at least 4 years of professional experience in Data Science
- practical experience in any of the areas: Computer Vision, NLP, Predictive Modelling;
- good knowledge of Python or R and related libraries;
- very good understanding of Data Science basics: train/test model data sets, overfitting, classification, clustering, etc.;
- SQL databases (intermediate level);
- basic experience of technologies supporting building data pipelines: Ansible, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, etc.;
- knowledge of and experience of working using agile methodologies.