DevOps engineer with ELK - CapCom squad [rekrutacja online]
- If you have prior experience with Linux administration and automation (Ansible),
- If you have hands on experience with ELK stack,
- If you have knowledge of Kafka,
- If you have knowledge of CDCI.
- Python scripting,
- Working in a corporate environment.
- Able to communicate in English,
- Presentation skills.
For the new squad Capcom of the tribe Document & Content Services (D&CS), ING is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer. Within ING Domestic Bank Netherlands, D&CS is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regard to document composition, digital communication (Inbox, SMS, email), print management, scanning, data capture and archiving. D&CS is constantly building on the state-of-the-art Customer Communication experience to enable our strategic ambitions. A challenging mission based on technologies where Java, .NET and a diversity of COTS products are needed to deliver an integrated customer solution. From an engineering perspective not only the engineering side (code development, deployment pipelines, automated testing) for the services itself is important, but also the management and monitoring of the capacity. For this “Capacity Management” we have the squad “CapCom”. Your squad is specifically responsible for controlling current and predicting future load on the platforms within the Chain.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- start 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.