Digital Sales Specialist
Inside sales purely working remote by answering telephone, using digital channels, e-mail inquiries, and verifying / entering information. Develops sales leads by researching and identifying potential accounts, preparing quotations for customers, soliciting new accounts, improve data quality and creating market intelligence information. Warming up SME & LLA customer to enter the standard sales pipeline and work closely with BD support.
- Qualification of account information from external databases, sales leads and rouse of outdated CRM accounts by contacting the customer.
- Acquisition of new customers, selling of digital products and business extension.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information, trends, and identifying sales opportunities.
- Qualify customers via remote channels provided by internal or external data sources. Using questionnaire catalogues and excellent verbal skills to identify the customer’s up/ cross-selling potential.
- Maintain the customer data in the CRM system. Strong usage of reporting and CRM functionalities.
- Mother language of any of the following: Polish, Hungarian, Romanian or Slovak
- Fluency in English
- Basic selling skills and experience of interacting vertically within an organization
- Previous experience in working on tele sales will be as assets
- Specialist Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Self motivated
- Convince with strong communication skills, persuasiveness & a high degree of enthusiasm
- Interesting, quite independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities,
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system)
- Our plan is that after 2 years of being Inside Sales you will go for a new role within CEVA Logistics team #DareToGrow
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.