EMEA A2R Specialist
For our client from medical devices industry, we are creating EMEA RTR team and looking for people to fill the position:
The person on this position will be responsible for EMEA Manufacturing entities (standard cost, manufacturing variances, and related sub-processes), working closely with local plant controllers to ensure accounting processes reflect properly plant performance.
- Preparing manual journals, reserves such as E&O, NRV etc., and manufacturing variance analysis.
- Completing account reconciliations in Blackline.
- Responding to queries from local country finance.
- Supporting on regional and global level with regards to monthly Balance Sheet & P&L Flux analysis, and monthly/quarterly/annual close processes.
- Ensuring adherence of processes to companys policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; supporting the strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Focus on opportunities on continuous process improvement.
- Providing audit support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Relevant professional experience, at least of 3 years in a multinational environment.
- JDE, Blackline knowledge.
- Presenting fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Strong reporting tools knowledge including MS Office.