Engineer - Telco Cloud [rekrutacja online]
Our team is working on technical support in variety of telco cloud platform from CBIS, NCIR, Open stack, IP networking products. So, if you have an experience in these products and you have a huge willingness to learn, youre welcome to check if its a place for you! We want you to be open-minded and able to think outside the box. On top of that, you need to be advanced in trace analyzing tools and at least communicative in English.
- Works as a Telco Cloud engineer in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of the Cloud Technologies, HW commissioning.
- Works as a technical interface towards R&D users for requirement gathering and on special needs.
- Works on improvement projects to increase efficiency of test network usage and quality.
Were a young passionate team of Telco Cloud Engineers who are trying to explore the great world of Telecom Cloud product test network, focus on testing environment installation, commissioning, integration, operation and maintenance and are not afraid of taking new risks, using new methods, concepts, technologies or programming languages.
We work with:
- Cloud platform – CBIS, NCIR
- IP networks/firewalls
- Continuous integration systems
- Automation/shell scripting
- Candidate need to have overall 3+ years of working experience.
- Must has deep knowledge on cloud systems and Technologies
- Expertise in RHEL Administrator, Open Stack Services
- Knowledge in any of the scripting or programming languages ( shell scripting / python / Java)
- Open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box
- Analytical thinking skills and organized and process-oriented way of working
- Eager and capable to work in a global multi-cultural team and to develop him/herself
- Strong customer focus and interested in working in a global team
- Drive to deliver results, “get things done” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills