Would you like to be part of our great team and drive the implementation of strategic Master Data Management capabilities within Nordea? We are now looking for an Epic Owner to drive and coordinate the work in one or more of our key data areas collaborating with stakeholders throughout Nordea.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Capability Drivers team. We add value by creating quality Golden Sources of Master & Reference Data for Nordea and contribute towards Nordea becoming a truly data driven bank. As an Epic Owner you’ll play a valuable role in bringing our data experts together and leading the work to build new business capabilities in Master Data area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Capturing business needs and requirements from our stakeholders
- Conducting business and data analysis
- Planning and coordinating data deliveries
- Consulting the needed SMEs, architects, data and IT specialists for driving open topics to conclusion
- Supporting IT teams to implement the needed technical capabilities
You’ll join a dynamic, highly competent team spreading across several sites in Nordics and Poland. The role is based in Gdynia; Gdańsk; Warsaw; Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have a good business knowledge
- have a structured, analytical mindset and good understanding of data
- have a positive can-do attitude and you love challenges and problem solving
- have excellent skills in English, both written and verbal
- are able to collaborate with people from various backgrounds but also able to work independently
Your experience and background:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- university degree or equivalent in business, economics, finance, data sciences or technology
- you might have experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or agile and lean methodologies
- you might have background in project management
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.