At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
Spółka: Pathfinder 23
- Involvement in annual budgeting and preparation of rolling and long-term forecasts;
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses related to financial performance of business units;
- Assisting business units with calculations related to setting pricing policy and analysing service, client, and project profitability;
- Gathering input data and preparing presentations for management purposes;
- Assisting project managers in allocation of costs to projects with applicable allocation keys;
- Assisting project managers and business units heads with calculations related to capitalization of personnel costs on R&D projects;
- Preparing project capitalization requests for accounting;
- Analysing CAPEX spending and monitoring against plan.
- 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting;
- Degree in finance, quantitative methods or similar;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles;
- Well organized, with a proactive approach, committed to getting things done;
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision;
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders on different levels;
- English proficiency (C1);
You will have a chance to join a team of strong specialists and assist them on a daily basis to deliver even better results. Your position will be of high importance as you will be cooperating with both Product Owners as well as our Financial Team.
- Remote work opportunities
- Private medical care
- No dress code
- Leisure zone
- Employee referral program
- Access to a mental health support platform
1 Phone screening
2 Online Interview
3 Recruitment task
4 Decision & Feedback