For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although were recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, were more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 450 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), RiME (PC and XB1 ports), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch remaster), Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
In connection with a dynamic development of our remastering and remaking services, we are looking for a professional to join our team as a:
Warsaw, Gdańsk or remotely
- Designing gameplay features
- Creating and planning core gameplay loops
- Developing rough ideas into detailed concepts ready for implementation
- Designing other features ranging from progression systems to character attributes and AI behavior
- Adapting traditional gameplay elements to allow for modular implementation
- Reworking designs to meet production and creative requirements
- Creating and maintaining design documentation
- Cooperating with other department team members (Design, Art, Tech)
- Collaborating with other designers to fine tune gameplay ideas and features
- Working within an interdisciplinary prototyping strike team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Game Designer
- At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation, PC or Switch
- Experience with Unreal
- Ability to work and cooperate in an interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions.
- Experience in modular game design
- Experience supervising a design team
- English language skills at least B2 level.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team
- Work with very strong IPs
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or remote work
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies
- Relocation assistance
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
2. You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
4. The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
5. Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
a. External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
b. External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
c. External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A.
6. We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. Your personal data will be stored for three years.
8. You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
9. All requests should be sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
10. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
11. Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
12. If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”