GKYC Transaction Monitoring Remediation MI, reporting and capacity management Lead [rekrutacja online]
- You have minimum 5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 36 months experience in MI reporting,
- You have ability to drive Operational MI reporting from the centers and countries, including FTE, performance and quality tracking,
- You have proven track of managing the global capacity plan for Risk User Acceptance Testing, BAU and Lookbacks, including FTE forecasting and recruitment tracking for budget purposes,
- You are able to complete tasks and achieves results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs,
- You have an ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You have an ability to provide support stakeholders to meet and understand their needs and expectations,
- You are fluent in English, reading and writing.
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch
- Additional AML-related certification (CAMS, ICA).
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.