HC Planning & Reporting Manager
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- HC Planning for Verticalized and Global Functions and Geneva HQ HC/FTESupport the planning process linked to Permanent and Temporary Headcount of Verticalized, Global Functions worldwide and Geneva HQ.
- Main responsibilities through various planning exercises are the followings: Provide support to P&C and Finance employees involved in the HC planning activity, prepare necessary analysis, preparation and submission of ASP Functional HC template,FTE planning for Transformation impacted positions, Co-ordinate and support submission for Geneva HQ in HCPT and other entities in HCPT/other tool/tracker
- Lead the reporting process linked to Permanent and Temporary Headcount of Verticalized and Global Functions.
- Main responsibilities through various reporting exercises are the followings: Preparation of variance analysis of actuals vs. previous month and planned HC, Explanation of variances by drivers to Finance, Vacant position actual reporting and vs. plan, Transformation impacted position reporting
- Participate in the project delivery as a subject matter expert on HC planning/reporting of Verticalized and Global Functions
- SAP HR Data Quality: Raise OM requests and check accuracy of execution by GBS, Ensure the Org Structure in SAP HR is reflecting the latest HC planning, Perform quarterly Data Quality audit and fix any inconsistencies
- Entity J-SOX reporting: Perform J-SOX 41 reporting, Perform JT quarterly reporting, Perform necessary monthly entity reporting requested by HQ C&B Operations Team
- University degree or equivalent education and experience is required
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a multinational organization is a mustKnowledge of and experience with headcount planning/controlling/reporting processes is a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong customer orientation/interpersonal skills, pro-active, strong sense of urgency, autonomous but good team oriented skills required
- structured, well-organized, strong attention to details.