Praca: HR Administrator
HR Administrator, IKEA Retail, Service Office, Janki k/Warszawy.
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- As a person you are passionate about people, providing service excellence and secure excellent co-worker’s experience. You have engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results,
- You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results in a timely and accurate way. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication,
- You share IKEA vision, values and culture,
- For this role we believe you need to have proven training in People Administration or equivalent, minimum 1 years of experience within administration and in using digital tools to optimise efficiency.
Execute HR administrative tasks in line with Service Level agreements including:
- supporting co-workers in matters related to employment, salaries, leaves,
- updating personnel files, people data compiling and administration, preparing contracts,
- collaborate closely within the Administration team to share best practices and prevent duplications of work,
- continuously contribute to the improvement service delivery aiming for the highest and the most uniform standard.
In this role you will report to the People & Culture Services Manager.
In the role as HR Administrator, you enable the country People & Culture functions to focus on their core objectives, delivering to our People Strategy and business objectives, by providing administrative support in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).