Nr ref.: MB/IAM/WAW/02
As an IAM Consultant you will be a part of the Identity Governance Administration team and you will be responsible for performing access management for our clients internal employees.
Your main objective and challenge at the same will be automating the access management processes which are done manually at the moment - the main part is already automated; however, there are still numerous systems without automated access management.
Other than that, you will be accountable for resolving incidents regarding access management and supporting end-users.
- One Identity products suite
- Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and infrastructure
- Powershell scripts
- Excel Macros
- Python automation
- Holding a BA in Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent English skills
- Showing ability to describe, implement and enforce an IAM vision/roadmap and IAM processes and governance related to business rules and policies
- Having some experience with automating manual processes
- Organizing your work in a structured manner and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Keeping resilient and calm under pressure