Identity & Access Management Engineer (META)
Nr ref.: LP/IAME/ZD/08
In the Innovation Team we’re working on new solutions to securely share data both internally and externally. This project will span across structured and unstructured data sources focusing on fine-grained access control mechanisms and will underpin the R&D data fabric and hopefully kick-start a data marketplace.
General description for the role:
- deep experience eploying containerised solutions to Kubernetes platforms.
- comfortable with DevOps processes and automated deployments, Infrastructure as Code, declarative deployments/GitFlow. Experience with Azure DevOps/Google Cloud Build preferred.
- familiar with Cloud environments (GCP/Azure preferred) especially Kubernetes deployment, testing and management.
- thorough understanding of agile software delivery including analysis, enterprise development and quality assurance, including TDD/BDD.
- experience with issue tracking management tools (JIRA, Github).
- collaborative with strong communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of IAM products with proven track record in implementation of IAM systems (PingID preferred)
- Excellent working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO and LDAP
- Deep understanding of Authentication flows and best practices
- Good understanding of REST API’s and JSON
- Experience using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C
- Experience educating software engineering teams on best practices and supporting implementation in Java