IFRS9 Modelling Expert [rekrutacja online]
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD) in econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, mathematics, physics or a similar quantitative field,
- Sound knowledge of statistical modelling and econometric methods,
- Experience with statistical programming (e.g. Python, SAS),
- At least 5 years experience with:
- Credit risk model development and/or validation, regulatory (Basel/IRB, IFRS9) and/or non-regulatory (e.g. credit approval models)
- Loan loss provision modelling
- Sound knowledge on IFRS9 standards.
- Knowledge of and experience with advanced statistical techniques such as Bayesian modelling, Monte Carlo, neural networks, etc.,
- Experience with databases, data modelling, data preparation and data quality control is considered a plus,
- Professional certification FRM/PRM/CFA or CQF.
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 80 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, ALM and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw model development team performs model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam.
The developed credit risk models are core to the success of ING and include IRB and IFRS9 models (PD, LGD, EAD) for retail and wholesale portfolios, as well as non-regulatory models. The models are used by all local Risk Management (RM) units within ING.
As an expert in credit risk modelling, you will be given the opportunity to broaden your experience in credit risk modelling topics, using state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities,
- Communication and presentation skills, advanced level of English (C1 or above),
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- Keen on innovation,
- Analytical and critical attitude.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Jeżeli w przyszłości, chciałbyś/chciałabyś brać udział w innych rekrutacjach prowadzonych przez ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Katowicach, potrzebujemy Twojej dodatkowej zgody: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przeprowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji.”
W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 2 lat. Wszystkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych znajdziesz tutaj.