Integration Developer – IIB / MQ
BE | Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization located in Warsaw / Munich, we are looking for an Integration Specialist responsible for the implementation & the development of the various projects done on their Integration solution environment based on IBM Middleware technologies (IBM Websphere MQ & IBM MQMFT, IBM Integration Bus / Message Broker).
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
- Message flow development (WebSphere MQ &/or Message Broker version 8.x or IIB 10.x)
- Build extensible data acquisition & integration solutions to meet the functional & non-functional requirements of the business
- Manage data analysis & data integration of disparate systems
- Implement processes & logic to extract, transform, & distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources
- Optimize data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes.
- Upload data into appropriate databases in accurate & timely manner
- Provide problem-solving expertise & complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs.
- Develop data integration standards according to the organization’s information services policies as well as best practices
- Design, implementation & test of message flows
- Consulting of application teams in terms integration design
- Go-Live support for projects
- Performing integration- & acceptance tests together with application teams
- Solid experience in WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQFTE /MFT and/or Message Broker/IIB toolkit
- Experience in MRM & DFDL
- Very good knowledge of ESQL and/or JAVA
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat
- Very good knowledge of WebServices, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP
- Experience in ODBC/JDBCS especially in regards to ORACLE, DB2, & SQL-Server databases is desired
- Good knowledge in different communication patters (store & forward, request reply, pub sub)
- HOST JOB scheduling OPC/UCMD
- Good knowledge in different communication patters (store and forward, request reply, pub sub)
- Good knowledge in HOST JOB scheduling OPC/UCMD
- Know how in SOLARIS and LINUX operating system
- Knowledge of tools GANDALF, AGENT, SubVersion, Maven, PVCS Dimensions is desirable
- Competitive salary (up to 140 zl pln net + VAT on b2b, up to 19 k pln gross on UoP)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Language courses
- Relocation package (work permit, flight ticket, accommodation)