IT OPS - DevOps Engineer [rekrutacja online]
- You love to deep dive technology, searching for root causes of issues and incidents and to resolve them,
- You have knowledge of LINUX (RHEL),
- You have knowledge of Azure DevOps for CI/CD,
- You have experience with scripting languages and automation of manual activities (e.g. testing, deployment),
- You are familiar with SOX, ITRMP,
- You are a team player,
- You are able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing,
- You have continuous Improvement mindset; you like to challenge yourself and the team to get better every day.
- Experience with monitoring end/or debugging and/or performance tuning of applications,
- Knowledge and experience with operations activities (ITIL),
- Knowledge of Windows Server technology and Citrix,
- Knowledge of Oracle is a pre but not a requirement.
We are looking for a Ops/DevOps Engineer to become part of the SAS Platform & Automation team.
The Tech/Group Services SAS Platform & Automation team is responsible for the configuration, roll-out and management of the third party (SAS) software solutions in combination of an Oracle DBMS.
You will actively monitor, manage, study, test, and run the application, noting the detailed technical behavior and performance across all aspects of the application to proactively identify and prevent operational problems. The Ops Engineer is expected to understand the detailed workflow of the Application and the detailed technical behavior of Application Servers and Databases and will participate in the squads SCRUM processes.
Next to the operational aspects the team is responsible for keeping the platform secure and compliant (SOx , ITRMP for compliance to ING’s minimum standards for IT).
Please send your CV in English.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- start 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.