Junior Account Manager
Telemedico is the leader in supply of the telemedicine services (online doctor consultation) in Poland. We offer telemedicine platform which enhances reaching a lot of doctors and medical specialisations via chat/video call/phone.
Our clients are the biggest insurances companies in Central-Eastern Europe (e.g. PZU, AXA, Allianz, Europ Assistance, Signal Iduna, Vienna Insurance Group and others). More than 20 000 patients are using our platform per month to contact doctor. We are expanding our business nationally and we are looking for business partners to cooperate with.
We are looking for: Junior Account Manager (full-time / part-time) with potential for development for the Country Manager
The main goal of this position is leading implementation of the product with our new clients and holding responsibility for the coordination and successful end-to-end delivery of projects.
You will be part of our Team creating innovative solutions in telemedicine and insurance industries all over the world.
- Leading implementation of new features on the market.
- Overseeing all client on-boarding activities end-to-end.
- Managing and coordinating the work, monitoring the work schedule.
- Serving as single point of contact for the client and internal functional partners.
- Maintaining solid relationships with clients and partner with them to manage ongoing issues.
- Developing and maintaining a customized project plan tailored to requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions.
- Accurately reporting project status.
- Leading testing and solution validation efforts to ensure the solution meets expectations.
- Ensuring effective transition from project to production.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and contribute to implement process enhancements.
- Client relationship management skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop strong partnerships with other teams + influencing skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems + excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward.
- Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of English and German or Portuguese. Native speaker will be an asset. Knowledge of other languages is appreciated.
- Availability for international visits in our other offices.
- Taking responsibility for the tasks and results.
- High-performance work organization.
- Any previous experience in running implementations, that require new product functionality/product development, would be an asset.
- Basic salary dependent on working time - Bonus for achieving KPIs.
- Unlimited access to consultations with Telemedico doctors.
Recruitment & Onboarding: After reviewing your resume, we would ask you a small task related to the telemedicine market. Then we will contact you via skype, to talk about your point of view on this position and please explain, why we can rely on you. Finally, we will invite you to our office in Warsaw and you will know our team. You will get your caregiver who will support you during the onboarding process to the company. Your caregiver will show you the way we’re working and familiarize yourself with our product and service. There are no stupid questions during your onboarding time, ask about anything unclear because after the implementation period we will expect your independence in business action.
Data processing agreement By sending a recruitment application to Telmedicin sp. z o.o. (ltd.) with its registered office in 13 Marynarska St (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by your employer / administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
The RODO clause The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC is Telmedicin sp. z o.o. (ltd.) with its registered office in 13 Marynarska St., postcode 02-674, KRS No. 0000516452, telephone +48 22 307 49 94, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The data administrator is responsible for ensuring that their processing complies with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. Your personal data is processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
3. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to carry out the recruitment process.
4. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than 6 months, counting from the beginning of the year in which data on personal data have been recorded.
5. You have the right to request access to your personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove, limit processing, object to their processing and the right to transfer data.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, however the withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing which was made on its basis before the withdrawal of consent. Withdrawal of consent takes place on the basis of a statement made in paper or electronic form.
7. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.
8. Your data will not be shared with third countries or international organization.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing (including profiling).
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for data processing, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.