Junior Automation Tester
Nr ref.: DKW/JUNIORQA/08
The Client is one of the world’s leading transport, freight forwarding and logistics companies. Their headquarters are located in Denmark and offices in more than 90 other countries.
International Shared Services in Warsaw is in a phase of dynamic development. We employ more than 1200 fantastic people and this number is constantly increasing.
- Work in international Scrum Team to deliver Business critical solutions in close daily cooperation with Product Owner.
- Design, implement and execute test cases by manual and automated testing.
- Detected technical defects and functional issues. Follow up on them and assist developers in delivering resolution.
- Contribute to implementation and maintenance of test automation frameworks.
- Work on integrating test automation as integral part of CI/CD.
- Make use of business and functional knowledge to contribute in development planning and production issues analysis.
- Continuous improvement of internal test and delivery processes.
- 3+ years of solid commercial experience in testing.1+ year of hand-on experience in test automation.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Strong ownership of products being developed.
- Openness, team playing, logical thinking and striving to learn is a must.
- Knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins, Azure Devops).
- Knowledge of relational databases (Azure SQL).
- Knowledge of Azure or other Cloud technology.