Junior Buyer / Junior Administration Specialist
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Would you like to become part of a leading global bank company?
We are now hiring motivated candidates who would like to build up their careers in buying.
As a Buyer in General Administration & Procurement Department you will be responsible for procurement tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Negotiations and preparing documentation (internal - connected with procurement process and external for Suppliers)
- Realisation of tasks connected with internal project (communication to Suppliers, documents preparation ex. Annexes, reporting, databases update, internal meetings)
- Executing office related purchases and controlling costs (short & long term contracts with office suppliers)
- Processing orders (acquiring offers, order creating, approvals, contact with Provider, archiving)
- Distribution of invoices, checking correctness of data of invoices, updating correct data with Suppliers if necessary
- Team support in procurement area
- Preparing spend analyses and procurement statistics
- Working closely with the team to promote and implement the vision of - Procurement area.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in Procurement or Administration area
- Fluent written and spoken use of English
- Graduate of Administration/Finance/Economics/Management/Law
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and tenacity to get things done
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good planning and ability to prioritize
- Employment temporary contract (6 month)
- Attractive salary
- Medical care
- Multisport card
- Work-life balance
- Internal trainings
- Home office 50/50, (office in Warsaw (Wola))