Junior Financial Risk Development Officer [rekrutacja online]
- You collaborate well in a team environment,
- You have proficient oral and written communication skills in English,
- You have master’s degree in econometrics, mathematics, economics, finance or similar study or last year student,
- You are adaptable person,
- You are analytical thinker,
- You are highly motivated to grow and to learn new topics.
- Knowledge of financial risk management, relevant regulations on IRRBB, (ALM) modelling and hedging techniques, financial instruments pricing and FTP,
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working,
- IT affinity,
- Experience with SQL.
We (the Financial Risk Functional Development team) are looking for a committed and collaborative team player, who enjoys learning more about balance sheet risk management. ING Bank wants to roll out one standard implementation for Interest Rate Risk and Forecasting in the banking books. Regulations and internal risk management insights require us to enhance our ALM capabilities to be implemented consistently throughout ING Bank. We are a team that develops new functionality and methodologies for risk management in one target platform (QRM). Our team looks to find the right balance between conceptual risk management and practical implementation solutions. Our objective is to enhance the “ING standard” configuration for the QRM roll-out in all locations ING operates in, such that it enables us to report and calculate the core Risk figures in QRM (NII- and NPV-@risk). When joining the team you will work on the implementation of (amongst others) replication/hedging and IRRBB reporting, as well as supporting the team with ad-hoc solutions to practical problems that arise during new functional implementations.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.