Junior HR Reporitng Specialist
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the Group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products.
A Swiss company with around 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – following the divestment of the Drive Systems Segment. It has a global footprint of more than 10 500 employees at 175 locations in 37 countries and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in 2018.
Workplace: Warsaw – City Centre (Skylight building next to Złote Tarasy) & home office
The Junior HR Reporting Specialist supports global initiatives and requests related to employee data. She or he monitors data quality in our group-wide HR application (SuccessFactors) and coordinates clean-up exercises within the HR organization.
This role is newly created due to the companys growth.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Support our Key Users and local HR users in our monthly headcount processes
- Act as HR Reporting administrator and coordinator
- Contribute to the maintenance and further development of our Group HR reporting applications
- Produce and update the regular HR reporting and KPIs
- Run and coordinate data quality audits to improve data quality in our global systems
- Support other global HR initiatives e.g. restructuring initiatives, reporting dashboard roll-out
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in reporting and Human Resources processes is an advantage
- Additional experience with personnel management (HRIS) systems, ideally in a multinational corporation is highly welcome
- Experienced in handling large amounts of data, producing statistics and KPI’s
- Great interest in new technologies and workplace digitalization
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel
- Quick comprehension, structured and analytical way of thinking
- High affinity for IT, well versed in the use of common PC/Office tools
- Very command of English
- High level of commitment, personal responsibility and perseverance
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Additionally, please make sure that your CV contains the following consent:
I hereby give my consent my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.