Junior IT Project Manager
We are a team full of teams! We build software development teams for our clients operating in various branches of business. We believe that the most important factor, even when technology is concerned, is the human factor. Our main value are JIT people, who are excellent specialists. We are transparent and honest to ensure the cooperation with our clients and employees is successful and long-term.
- Securing support and executors, confirming people availability,
- Collecting and tracking prerequisites towards deployments and data migrations,
- Ensuring that company’s change management process is being followed,
- Be part of the Command Centre during the execution of the data migration and deployments,
- Work with cross-functional and cross-product teams,
- Facilitating problem management during and after deployments / data migrations,
- Preparing status communication tailored to different stakeholder groups.
- 3+ years experience hands-on in IT (software development, IT support, incident/ change management)
- Understanding of IT Project Management,
- Understanding of technology solution architecture,
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence,
- Knowledge of ITIL processes,
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Planning skills.
- A nice atmosphere in a team that will efficiently introduce you to all corporate top
- Benefits package (private medical care, life insurance - including Covid, sports card, English lessons, work / rest at JIT Summer Office in Chałupy)
- B2B/ contract of employment