Junior Purchasing Operations Specialist with Ukrainian
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting projects and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Execute the purchasing process for a selection of Market / Factories in the scope of the Warsaw GBS
- Act as a single point of contact to end-users on the full purchasing process
- Ongoing operations: Purchase Request (PR) validation, Purchase Order (PO) creation & modification, Good Receipt - GR/IR follow up
- Process high volumes of PR/PO creation into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with P2P procedures as well as JTI Operating Guidelines
- Keep control over the P2P processes and associated financial impact for specific Markets / Factories in scope
- Have a University degree
- Strong command of Ukrainian and English (oral and written)
- Strong coordinative and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)