(Junior) Security Engineer
The fastest-growing provider of card payment acceptance and electronic transaction processing services, part of EVO Payments International, is looking for candidate’s to its Warsaw office for a new challenging position:
We are looking for:
eService as part of Evo Payments International Group is seeking Information Security Engineers who will be responsible for designing, creating, and maintaining the security systems within Evo’s network, computer systems and data.
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Psychological support for you and your loved ones
- Free legal and financial consultations
- Flexible working hours
- Stable terms of cooperation based on a employment contract
- Act as an advisor and consultant to all employees on the established Information Security program, regulations impacting our industry and security awareness programs.
- Understand potential and emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, control techniques and communicate this information to appropriate team members throughout the company on a timely basis.
- Deploy, integrate and configure of all new security solutions and or any enhancements to existing security solutions.
- Conduct technical investigations of security related incidents to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with the corporate Information Security Policy and standards.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including management.
- 2+ years of Information Security Engineering experience
- Manage your time well and be a self-starter.
- Possess the ability to research issues, learn independently and overcome challenges.
- Working technical knowledge of IPS, Web application layer firewalls, log and event monitoring systems, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Hands on experience in building, configuring & maintaining File Integrity Monitoring, Web proxies, AV and DLP solutions.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows and/or Unix operating systems.
- Experience working on a multinational and or distributed team is helpful.
- Experience in a PCI/SOX regulated environment is a bonus.
- Ability to be on call
- This is a very hands on keyboard role where you will be working daily with the technology systems.
- Work daily out of one of our Corporate Offices in New Jersey, Texas, Georgia or Warsaw, Poland.
Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie
Aplikuj już teraz!