(Junior) Strategy Planner
Company: Pathfinder 23
Brand-building in E-commerce is still a niche, but this won’t last forever. Fron our agency viewpoint, we can clearly see that brands are beginning to understand that having no dedicated E-commerce approach is no longer an option.
Whether you are looking to move to the next level or are only starting your career, working in E-commerce will teach you highly valuable and transferrable skills. Learn how to guide our Clients in E-commerce journey and how to amplify their brands digital presence, so you become digital hero the marketing industry is looking for.
Read the whole article written by Strategy Director: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-you-need-develop-e-commerce-future-proof-your-career-tomczuk/
As E-Commerce Strategy Planner, you will cooperate closely with senior clients on a global level. You will also execute comprehensive global strategies as well as non-standard projects. This role requires collaboration with cross-functional and diverse teams as well as ability to lead the Client through the End-to-End strategy processes, from finding the solution, through implementation to reporting the results.
- 1-3 years of experience in strategy related scope of work (Digital, E-commerce, UX, Media, etc.) - were looking for Junior and Regular Specialists
- Experience in preparing digital communication strategies or big exposure to such strategies
- Ability to translate complex thoughts into a simple and compelling stories
- Consumer Journey and Path to Purchase familiarity
- Building reasonable arguments behind the recommendations
- Interest in Digital and E-commerce industry
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with different departments
- Fluent English
- International experience
- Experience in working on both global and local level
- Previous E-commerce experience is a plus
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team!
- Homework online presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Pathfinder 23 in a nutshell:
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.