Junior Technical Support Specialist
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our
communities. Come join us.
Our team is expanding!
For more details about us please see our web site elavon.pl
- Serve as technology liaison between end-users, business departments, and vendors;
- Daily end-user support of all the technical solutions we offer to our customers (Terminal, PC solutions, integrated devices);
- Ensure that a positive and professional image of the company is portrayed to customers and vendors at all times;
- Ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and that appropriate urgency is afforded to the query;
- Manage root cause analysis;
- Keep abreast of any procedural changes to ensure that we are offering customers the most up to date information;
- Aid Call centre in achieving Service Level Agreements by ensuring that daily, weekly monthly goals are met;
- Working queries coming through dedicated mailbox as well as internal tickets.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Polish;
- Willingness to work from Monday to Sunday also at nights (8 hours a day);
- Willingness to work in hybrid model ( 3 days in the office, 2 days at home);
- Technical ability;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Be a team player and able to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work to set targets and deadlines;
- Experience in Customer Service (nice to have);
- Advocate for the customer;
- Ability to build relationships.
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- No previous experience needed - we provide all necessary trainings;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.